Friday, December 12, 2008

So, I realize I may be late...

PhotobucketBut this is one of the best albums I've heard in a long time. I actually just discovered them via my cousin Nikki and it's one of the most refreshing hip hop albums I've heard in a while.  It's a bit reminiscent of Lupe, with some N.E.R.D. thrown in there.  

Anyway, I'm home now. It's a little weird. I'm realizing more and more that East Lansing is definitely my home now, and that my friendships from the past are not as strong as I predicted. It makes me a little sad, but I guess the only thing I can do is move forward, and wish for the best. 

I also saw this movie tonight.


Photobucket
It was moving and inspirational, probably the best movie of the year.  It reminded me that anything is possible and one person can truly make a difference.  The ending even made me cry, a feat that is not so easily accomplished. 


No comments: